Monday, August 23, 2010

Things Are Getting Better, I Think.

It was such a great idea when it first popped into my head. The Knee's blog, something to keep me busy when I am laying around recovering. The best laid plans...

I find it hard to keep up with everything that has happened and to put it all into perspective relating to the pain, the drugs, the emotions and everything that has happened in the past week. Every time I think I should take time to note an event, I am in a narcotic fog and I either don't feel like writing or I am asleep.

I think I could write a novel about this experience, there has been so much that has happened. But like I said it would mean taking time to sit and write and every four hours I go back into la la land.

So when you see me ask me about the following:

Operating room NIC connections.
Nurses, good and bad.
The big head ache.
Blood on the covers.
The Catheter (This one speaks for its self.)
24/7 and only one position you can be in.

Well, that about covers the big ticket items. It doesn't do justice to all the great visitors who stopped by, by telling their story. For example Rayelle Anderson stopped by and said hi and I immediately fell asleep and slept through her entire visit. I felt so bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment