Monday, August 16, 2010

Countdown Begins

Tomorrow at 7:30 am I will walk into Kootenai Medical Center and check in with the front desk. The operation is set for 9:30 am and I really don't know how long it should take. I don't know when I will be able to post and so I may not remember much about the day August 17, 2010.

Here is some info about who will be involved in this process.

Dr. Donald Chisholm - Referring primary physician. He started it all!
Dr. Douglas McInnis - Orthopedic Surgeon. The bone cutter.
Travis Headley, PA - Physician's Assistant. He pulls the ligament away from the bone cutter so that don't get cut.
Gianna Donnelly - Anticoagulation Clinic Pharmacist. Gianna give me the Warfarin to thin my blood.
Baylen Kreiter - Orthopedic Team Lead for Home Health.
Tyler Baxter - Physical Therapist

More to come as I gather these new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment